Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

anyone ever used Tresseme?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TwinkletOes23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwinkletOes23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anyone ever used Tresseme?
    Posted: January 01 2006 at 2:53pm
I read i review book called dont shop for hair products without me and it said that the shampoo brand tresseme was great and it uses sodium laureth sulphate soit gentle and makes your hair really strong soo i was wondering had anyone else on this forum ever use it  btw i may have spelled it wrong so.....anyway opinons welcomed
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2006 at 4:22pm
I've been using TreSemme both the poo and conditioner for quite some time now. I use the Vitamin E Moisture Rich formula and I love it...smells great and leaves my hair very moisturized, soft and tangle free. They have another formula w/ green writing on the bottle (can't think of the name now) but, I want to try that one as well. Anyway, I don't think you'll be disappointed w/ it. ~hth~
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2006 at 4:22pm
Hi I its been some years since I used Tresseme and personally did not like it at all it was very drying to my hair

Edited by blackhoney112
Hair album
pw:Romeo
princess8907 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess8907 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2006 at 5:55pm
I used it once when I was trying out hair products, but its not for me
4b-natural,shoulder blade length,hair goal of to my bra strap

KBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 12:01am
I was wondering about this product as well.  My friend uses it and she loves it.  If anyone has any advice for it, I'd love to hear, too!
HHC began 08/05, BC 11/05. Healthy & nearly BSL 02/07!
JenJen21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenJen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 9:50am

I've used the Vitamin E and the Gelatin Anti-Breakage. Both shampoos were very harsh and moisture-stripping, even though they use SLES. Neither conditioner was anything to rave about. I also spoke to a woman who used to work at their factory and she said the chemicals they used in both can strip a hardwood floor, so be careful not to spill any.

I'll let you be the judge.

3c/4a
Current Length: Neck
Transitioning
Last Relaxer: 11/26/05
Current Style: Box Braids
Carlie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 10:58am
I tried it when I was relaxed.  I found it to be a horrible product.  Definitely drying and not moisturizing at all. 
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 11:57am

Wow...the general consensus seems to be that not a lot of people like TreSemme  But I love it! The Vitamin E moisture rich does very good on my hair. I haven't experienced any of the drying or stripping.  Hmmm, I guess the "not everything works for everybody" saying is true.

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
TwinkletOes23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwinkletOes23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2006 at 5:59pm

i guess ill have to try one of the little bottles then

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic