Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Peparation H for wrinkles?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
harvard_hottie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harvard_hottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peparation H for wrinkles?
    Posted: January 01 2006 at 10:24pm

I  heard that if you put peparation H under your eyes, it reduces your chances of getting fine lines and/or wrinkles. It also reduces dark circles. I was just wondering if it actually works?Or if anyone has any other suggestions as to what else works well with eliminating fine lines, let me know :) Thanx

Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2006 at 10:34pm
Hi HH~
 I've heard about the use of Preparation H for under-eye puffiness, but I have never heard about its use for fine lines and dark circles. The shark liver oil in the product is said to to shrink eye puffiness, just like it's supposed to  shrink hemorroids.

For fine lines, I use Avon's Anew Clinical Deep Crease Concentrate. I started a thread about the product a few days ago. Good stuff!
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 10:00pm
I hate a very late night the other eve, followed by a very early morning. As a result, my eyes looked like marshmallows! I tried the prep H trick to ease the puffiness, and I have to see that while it stung a bit, it actually worked!!!

LOL...the strange things women will do for beauty!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic