Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get slanted eyes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
harvard_hottie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harvard_hottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get slanted eyes
    Posted: January 13 2006 at 8:10pm

I have oval shaped eyes, and I would like to give them more of a slanted look. I think it  would look exotic. I was wondering if anyone has advice on  certain techniques in achieving a more slanted eye. What  kind of eye makeup should I use? and How should I apply it?

-~*`THINK PINK`*~-
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 9:09pm
Can't find anything that would be useful. But you tickle me. Years ago we were stationed in Japan. My husband worked for the U .S.  government, on Yakota A. F, B.  We were civilians. One night we were in the Hase - enda club. Four Chinese gals walked in .They were telling others in there they did it. Well we didn't have clue as to what they were talking about. Later we found out they had just had surgery on their eyes four days prior.They had theirs done in more of a round shape. In America they want theirs more slanted. But I don't know how to help ya. Loads of tips, and nothing with slants. Sorry.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 3:28am
No real mystery there.  *shrugs*  Round eyes do seem exotic to Asians, because it's so different from what they're used to having and seeing every day.  It's the same reasoning as why Asian eyes seem exotic to everyone else, just in reverse ^_^ .
More awesome than a manatee!
jesusluvsu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesusluvsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 1:11pm
i dont think you could make a real dramatic difference with just make-up but there are deffiniately cosmetic surgeries for that but  you can get somewhat of a slanted looking eye shape using a black liquid liner (avon has a good one) start with a thin line and gradually makeing it larger  as you get to the end of your eyelid then slant it upwards. hope this helps
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 5:21pm
you could concentrate ure eye makeup at the edged of your eyes instead of in the middle, my eyes are more slanted than oval so i concentrate my eyeliner more in the center of my eye when i put makeup on the bottom lashes and make a slightly thinner line on the outside, you could try and do the opposite concentrate more on the edges rather than the center.
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 3:46pm
Yeah, I think doing cat eyes would help you. Is that picture of yourself? Because if it is, then don't change yourself!
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 8:48pm
Use eyeliner to draw the eye downward. I have slooped eyes and I always use wings to bring my eye up more.
~* Bambi Lee *~
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 11:07am

When I try to do the slanty eyes, I always put a really light, silver or white, on the inner corner of my eye, right down my eyelid and a little around the underneath of the corner, and put a darker grey or black on the outside in my socket line and like an arrow shape down to my eyelashes.  Then I concentrate my mascara on the outside lashes much more, and sometimes run a light eye pencil along my lower eyelid.

I tend to do this quite a lot, so people think I have really exotic eyes - they get a shock seeing my wthout eye make-up

http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 1:27am

I don't think there's any hope for my eyes to look more exotic-- I tried to do eyeliner tricks to make them less round when I wore a yukata on Hallowe'en, but it didn't help :-P .  My eyes are like perfectly round O_O !  Maybe next year I'll go out as the Corpse Bride. . .

More awesome than a manatee!
Sakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:27pm
i find that puting liner on the iner bottom eyelid works,

Edited by Sakeenah
angl96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angl96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 10:17pm

usually women want to make their eyes bigger. I saw on Tyra talk show some asian people maybe chinese can't remember exactly which race  but they would use this glue to make thier eyelids crease above their eye. Crazy women but supposley it would make thier eyelids bigger.Or maybe the eyelid crease bigger

I am half filipino/mexican and I always have liquid eyeliner above the eyes only with the liner slightly outward. Kinda gives cateye look. But I like my eyes to stand out with my make up not make them slanted..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic