Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eye Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eye Tips
    Posted: January 15 2006 at 5:19pm

Thought these would be useful!

1 -Don't over use eye drops. Could make your eyes redder.

2 - Replace eye make up often. Or you could be leaving yourself wide open for infections.

3 - The skin around your eyes is very thin. It can damage easily. So be sure an use a moisturizer.

4 - You don't need an eye lash curler. you can get a self curl mascara.

5 - You can powder lashes before applying mascara. It will bond better.

6 - For puffy eyes, you can soak two tea bags in cold water. Lay down and apply.

7 - Hemorrhoid cream movie stars use, it shrinks eye tissue. So it will reduce swelling fast.

8 - Slices of raw potatoes, placed up under eyes, will reduce dark circles.

9 - Run away eyebrows. You can spray a hairspray on an old tooth brush, and gently brush into the brows.

!0 - You can use vaseline on lashes, brows and lids. Helps with growth. But be patient. Doesn't happen over night. Just put it on before you retire for the evening. Let it work all night.

Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 3:49pm
Thanks for the tips!
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 4:49pm

I didn't know for the vaseline trick... sounds interesting.

Thanks for advice.

Edited by tanjuska
Sakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 12:31am
great advice!
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 7:08pm
Thanks! I'm going to try the potato trick.
Vilya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vilya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2006 at 1:22pm
Hm...not sure that the curling mascaras can help..
emotionaljustic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emotionaljustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 4:38pm
wonderful advice,i'll try the vaseline for eye brow growth for sure.
emotionaljustic
dadood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2006 at 11:23pm
I've been getting a puffy upper eyelid on my right eye every morning for the past week.. it's gotten to the point where during the day the swell goes down but there is a very slight visible puffiness to my right eye compared to my left eye.. it's kind of annoying. has anyone had this problem before? how can i fix it?

jimyhomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimyhomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2011 at 12:07pm
This is a simple tips that  will help you to keep your eyes safe and clean.  Do not use over eye drops. Keeps your eyes clean. Do not use over eye make up. Do not need an eye lash curler.
jameshomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameshomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 11:43am
There are some golden tips to keep your eyes safe. First of all you have to  get the perfect eye drops according to your eye types. The skin around your eyes is very thin. It can damage easily. So be sure an use a moisturizer.
kevin_dp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin_dp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2011 at 12:17am
Thanks for the valuable tips.The natural and the most easy way of taking eye care is to washing the eyes with cold and clear water daily with a frequency of some 4-5 times that is before going to bed as well as getting out off the bed. Proper vitamin diet should be taken in order to increase the eye power and the sight. Every kind of vegetables along with vitamin A and vitamin C should be taken in abundant amount.Cucumber slices should be kept underneath the eyes in order to treat the dark circles under the eyes.
karengriffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karengriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 11:21pm
the raw potatoes skin does wonders for dark circles! a must tryyy!!IT REALLY DEF WORKS
stroms01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stroms01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 7:51am
amazing guidance,i'll try the vaseline for eye temple development for sure.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 9:53pm

Another good tip would be to use an eye shadow primer. The Urban Decay eye shadow primer is wonderful; it makes your eye shadow more vibrant, helps it go on smooth and also makes it last all day. I can’t put on my eye makeup without it!

I use the vasaline on my eyelashes at night and I have noticed a big differance in the length of my lashes.

Edited by Ericachristina - August 12 2012 at 8:40pm
richa121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richa121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2012 at 5:22am
I heard that potato slice can rub your under eye skin so is it more better to use cucumber instead?
BrazilianH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrazilianH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2012 at 7:11am
Thanks for your eye tips! I will sure follow up your tips.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic