Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First Time Foils - URGENT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nickelbackdevil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickelbackdevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Time Foils - URGENT
    Posted: January 18 2006 at 12:27am

Hi... On Friday I'm goin to my salon and gettin foils... however I've never got them before...

I've got dark blonde - light brown hair to about 5cm past my shoulders. It's naturally wavey and a bit frizzy at the worst of time, and if it's cut short enough it'd spring up into tight, short curls (which I don't want).

My question is, what kind of colours would suite my colour of hair as it is now, because I want a natural look and I'm not allowed to change the actual colour of my hair.

THANKS!!! 

Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 6:08pm
Aw...too bad about the curls, I have STRAIGHT hair but love the curly look.  I think you should get just a few foils with a permanent hair color two shades lighter (dark blonde) than your natural color.  Have a few foiled around your face and then a few on the sides.  I think this would be subtle enough to not "change the actual color" of your hair.  Make sure you use an ash or green based dye.  Strand test first of course! Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic