Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how can i get waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
youngboi5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngboi5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how can i get waves
    Posted: January 27 2006 at 3:38pm
I am new but i was wondering how do i get waves. Right now I am using Spartan deep wave pomade.could you please help me out.
New_Comer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New_Comer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 3:41pm
Go to the method page and brush
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 4:03pm
yep...just look around every question u got that's broad has been posted and answered
tmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 6:02pm
^yep
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 6:13pm

GO TO THE 360 VET METHOD AND FIND A METH THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU.

THIS WILL REQUIRE YOU TO FIND SOME NEW PRODUCTS BUT DONT GO OUT AND BUT EVERYTHING THAT SAYS WAVES.

MY SUGGESTION IS:

CARROT CREAM

LETS JAM(ORANGE TOP)

DURAG

MEDIUM BRUSH:

AND YOU HAVE TO BRUSH DAILY TRY BRUSHING FOR AN HLAF EACH DAY EVERYTIME SPRAYING WATER ON YOUR HAIR AND BRUSHING DRY THEN APPLYING MORE WATER BRUSH FOR A MINUTE THEN DURAG TILL DRY. DO THIS 3 TIMES AT NIGHT THEN AFTER THE THIRD TIME LEAVE THE DURAG ON TILL THE MORNING.

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 6:57pm
get some type of product for your hair and after that just BRUSH
microwaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote microwaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 8:48pm
Another trick, is to brush while you read these message boards.  For some reason reading these posts give me the urge to get my brush on.
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by microwaves microwaves wrote:

Another trick, is to brush while you read these message boards.  For some reason reading these posts give me the urge to get my brush on.

Me 2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic