Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

orange roots!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: orange roots!
    Posted: January 30 2006 at 7:12am
You don't give your hair's history, but its more likely that you just had a different reaction because you get different results depending on whether you are going darker or lighter, what your starting color is, and how porous it is from the other dyeing you did.  I don't think pregnancy would effect this.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
butterflyglitz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterflyglitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 8:52am
Hello, i dyed my hair to brown, my natural color, after it started looking red.  No problems.  The sun makes my brown hair look lighter and red.  I have dyed it many times, without problems.  My hair from the crown of my head down is light brown, the roots on the tip top of my head are looking a bit orange.  I am not sure why my hair is doing this?  Any ideas?  I am 7 months pregnant, so i am wondering if maybe that is not why.  I usually dye my hair at home and never have any orange roots.  And i always use revlon, and light ash brown?  I called the revlon place, they have no idea they just apologize.  it is not badly orange, but i can see that my roots are on the orange tint side.?????????????????????
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic