Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 weeks and seeing no progress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bengals85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bengals85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 weeks and seeing no progress
    Posted: January 29 2006 at 1:29pm
alright yall i got some probs its been about 3 weeks that i have been washing my hair in the shower brushing it w/ conditioner and everything brushing allot thoughtout the day i havent really got a cut in like month 1/2 or 2 went last week to get a cut at the barber and said waves length all he did was taper the sides and back and line it up didnt take nothin off so i guess its wave lenth my hair doesnt grow fast but its longer than i usally let it grow but i got a pattern at the top but dont see nothin happening anywhere else and its been almost a month..........should i cut it down some then keep brushin or what or will the waves come in even though my hair it grown out a lil bit?
WHO DEY think they gonna beat them bengals!!!
300 degreez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300 degreez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 3:15pm
dont get a cut yet just keep brushing
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 3:17pm
wait for atleast 2 more weeks to get a cut.
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 3:29pm
be patient

My waves are 720, you only 180
My name is liltmac aka lilkobe     

lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 4:05pm
Yeah patience and keep brushin the sides take the longest
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
bengals85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bengals85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 4:13pm
actually i think im one of those people that needs to get their hair cut and the waves will show.........is it best i cut it then keep bushing again til its time for another cut?
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 6:22pm
if you think ur one of those ppl, get a cut. if it doesnt work out, jes continue to brush and grow ur hair out longer next time. youll get there eventually

tmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 6:23pm
keep brushin and put something that make your hair soft like pink lotion or carrot creme and put du rag and keep brushin
bengals85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bengals85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 12:23am
ya i use actually i been switchin to different things for the first week it was lets jam and carrot creme, then murrays and carrot creme, now im tryin the 360 w/ carrot creme
bengals85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bengals85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 12:24am

i didnt get a cut im gonna go ahead and let it grow out a lil bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 2:13am
Stick to something for a lil while then switch that way you'll see what works best 4 ya
NDATRAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDATRAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 2:16am
it takes time. just get on da grind n brush. h2o meth
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 12:49pm
yeah u can't just be switching and stuff it's a commitment mayne
seasick713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seasick713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 9:33pm

Washing your hair everyday dries your hair out even if you condition. If u wash your hair everyday that could be part of your prob. try to only wash at most every other day but prolly the best would b 3-4 days.

u should try to keep yo hair moist w/ the h20 meth

(spray water on your durag while u hav it on and spray water on yo hair while u brush and repeat whenever u feel yo need to)

and of course moisturize

bengals85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bengals85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 3:31am
i usally wash it every other day
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 3:15pm
jus keep brushing
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 5:18pm
stay wit the game baby
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 5:34pm
^LOL YEAH O AND ARE THERE ANY PEOPLE HERE THAT ARE HAVEING DIFFICULTYS LAYING DOWN BOTH OF THERE SIDES NO NEED TO WORRY I FOUND A REASON WHY ITS THE WAY WE BRUSH I KNOW THEY SAY NEVA EVA BREAK DA PATTEREN BUT IF U BRUSH SLANTED THEN YOUR SSIDES WILL TAKE LONGER TO WAVE UP TO SEE FASTER PROGERESS BRUSH YOUR SIDES DOWN THATS THE WAY TO GET YOUR WAVES QIUICKER ON THE SIDES ALSO USE A SOFTEE BRUSH AND THE H2O METHOD AND I GURANTEE IT WILL WORK TRUST ME FAM
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 7:05pm
Hey its however you want it too look i like the slanted sides so im just going to keep brushing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic