Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

24hr wet hair look

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
halfcast1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halfcast1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 24hr wet hair look
    Posted: February 05 2006 at 9:14am

Hey everyone!

20yr old guy here

I was wondering are there any hair products that give you 24hr wet hair look?! I know some hair gels claim to have this but they don't work i've tried it!

I've googled this and found nothing so if anyone knows a product or what i need to look for in the uk or universally famous it would be greatly appreciated!!

I went clubbing recently and my hair looked awful because its moderatly long and it frizzed and had to style it every 10mins with water! Had a really rubbish night and because of it i became self-consicious!

P.S. I have Tom Cruise MI2 length hair not short... just to give you an idea.

Thank you

Get busy living or get busy dieing!

---- The Shawshank Redemption----
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 7:36am
Any of the sticky stuff, gels, hairspray, or pomade, should give you the wet look if you use enough of it.  It will make your hair rock hard to use that much, but it should stay looking wet if you put a ton of it in there then move it around.  Experiment with it sometime when you aren't going to leave the house so you know what you're going to do before you go out nights.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
halfcast1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halfcast1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 10:07am

i hate using hair gels... and when it goes rock hard it makes the hair look so artificial, but i'll give it a go and see how it looks.

I've seen some girls have wet hair look, is that hair gel they are using too?!

Get busy living or get busy dieing!

---- The Shawshank Redemption----
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 7:08am
Well, if you hate it hard, the only other thing I'd say is use oil.   If you use a lot of oil though, it may get on your clothes.  Jojoba and coconut oil are very good for hair, and olive oil would be okay.  I don't see anyone wearing the wet look where I live, so I don't know what the girls may be using, perhaps there's a product in your area?  I'd ask one of the girls what they use.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic