Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BB Super Gro or Doo Gro?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jrdatrackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrdatrackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BB Super Gro or Doo Gro?
    Posted: February 08 2006 at 4:12pm
I've read a few of the past forms about both products and I was wondering which one would be better for my situation.  My temples are big and it looks like i'm going bald on them, like i'm going bald from the front...I currently have BB Super Gro Maximum Strength.  Should I buy Doo Gro or should I just stick with my Super Gro because I really need hair to grow on my temples as soon as possible cuz ppl make fun of me lol.. 
The World Is Yours
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 4:44pm

how old are u Fam? and yes i would buy the doo gro. but if u goin bald u goin bald. takin care of ur hair eveyday may help minimize or slow down baldness.

the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrdatrackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 5:16pm
I'm 19
The World Is Yours
300 degreez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300 degreez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 6:28pm
yea doo gro work cause i got it for my temples

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrdatrackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 9:21pm
Does it matter what type I got?  I got the the medicated hair vitalizer....do I need to take it back and get the mega thick one cuz vitalizer was all they had...I also found this stuff called T Growth Hair Creme at Osco Drug...will that work as well if I can't get the Mega thick?
The World Is Yours
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic