Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will i have to start all over?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
qhoward428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qhoward428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will i have to start all over?
    Posted: February 10 2006 at 4:25pm
Yeah i think i just made the worse mistake of my life! I just got my hair cut on wednesday and my hair was spinning and i took it dont to a 1.5 and it was looking right but i wanted to get my hair a little lower so the dude who cut me took a 3 blade and cut my hair upwards and then went back down. So now its at like a one and i cant see waves anymore, i see like a couple barely. Does this mean i will have to start all over or are they just not showing up because my hair is real short?
q
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 5:00pm
famm, i feel u badly. The same shi* happened 2 me on wednesday man. all i wanted was a lil hair taken off and my reugarly barber wasnt working. So my hair prettty short and i only see a lil waves. Am using dat doo groo, and am gonna start brushin moree asap!
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
youngcity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 5:31pm
since you had them before they should be trained so i think your hair needs to grow out  more
lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 5:42pm
naw u straight just stick with ur method u should see them again.
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
tmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 7:03pm
naw fam you straight just keep brushin i did the same thing like a week ago. i cut my hair my self and when i cut it i seen alllll my waves, but i wanted it lower, so i let the clippers down. then i didnt see anything, now that my hair is grown back a lil i can see them startin back to form, and even better than before but not more than before. but when my hair grow back all the way they should all be there.
LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 7:28pm

yeah man ya hair is short so u would be able to see dem so good

so jus keep brushin and grow ya hair out, and since it is short dis is a perfect time to use a soft brush to get ya waves straight. so brush wit a soft brush every chance u get

Edited by LBoog
Al B Sure negro with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby
qhoward428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qhoward428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 11:01am
YO GOOD LOOKING BROS I NEEDED THAT ADVICE
q
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 3:23pm
NAW FAM ITS ALL READY TRAINED AGAIN BUT IN YA PRODUCTS AND HIT IT WIT THE BRUSH YOU'LL BE STR8
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 7:33am
Just follow your program and the waves will come back even tighter.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
microwaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote microwaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 1:24pm
Funny same thing happened to me, my regular barber wasnt there and this dude wasnt listening well and scalped me.  I was gonna make a thread about it and I said nah.. but yeah, I feel your pain, fam.
"you want my arm to fall off"
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 11:38pm
you straight they go come back once your hair get long
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 11:42pm
Ok whats wrong with this picture? February 14 and now september 29
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2006 at 12:57pm
Just stick with your regular routine and you'll be str8.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2006 at 11:55am
yeah they'll, come back it just happened to me when my barber was working at another job
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 7:31pm
ure hair just aint trained yet cuz i have a number 1 and my waes  are still dere
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
Dat Boy Quis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Boy Quis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:18pm
u good yo. u just got a low hair cut this time. it  happens to the best of us. u just gotta to brush lie regular they will come right back
the power of water and a brush....explore the possibilities. (Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPS '07)

rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 9:07am
there still dere cuz dat happend to me already if u look in a mirror ull still c the pattern there just not deep 
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic