Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what is good a

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
youngboi5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngboi5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is good a
    Posted: February 11 2006 at 1:28pm
 good cream
Back then i was waven now im 360 im still waven.
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 3:21pm
WAT??????? ARE U SAYING
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 3:22pm
O NOW I THINK I GET IT I THINK THE BEST GOOD CREAM OUT THERE IS CARROT CREAM BY HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BoyishCharm28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoyishCharm28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 5:12pm

Hollywood Beauty "OLIVE CREAM"....errbody usin carrot i just wanted to step away from the crowd and use somethin different...it seems to soften and smell better to me but they both basically the same.

ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by BoyishCharm28 BoyishCharm28 wrote:

Hollywood Beauty "OLIVE CREAM"....errbody usin carrot i just wanted to step away from the crowd and use somethin different...it seems to soften and smell better to me but they both basically the same.

Me and you on the same page it does soften better.
Waves101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waves101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 6:32pm
WOW

we are responding to the same post everyday or everone is getting to lazy to search stuff because we have had several topics about prodcts and im sure you could have found the answer to

"what is a good hair cream to use
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic