Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Light Pomades & Mixing Pomades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Light Pomades & Mixing Pomades
    Posted: February 14 2006 at 5:28pm
Posted Originally
By
twenty1

---------------------------------------------------------
What up ya'll? i was checkin out that ice pomade. i bought and used it once. to me, it's exactly like the tigi pomade that i had tried (for those not in the loop, please see my extensive wave review "change the game" thread with pics link).

I know i stated earlier that i'm not a fan of mixin pomades, but after usin the ice, i've turned into a mad scientist!

I've used the tigi with nunile, the ice with nunile and tomorrow i'm gonna use crew with nunile.

I have to say i like the combo. ice, and i think a lot of "white people" pomades work well when combined with nunile or murrays.

Fyi, a wp pomade that will probably work like ice will be labeled as a texturizing pomade.

Either way, these pomades are really moisturizing, but you compromise the hold, which is why using nunile/murray's is crucial.

Finally, when i'm mixin, i always am using the lighter pomade, and finishin with that nunile. I still got a lil bit of murrays left, but i'm waiting til next week to finish it up.

I prefer to use murrays the final week before i get a haircut (i usually go 3 weeks between, but i'm gonna go back to two i think) anyway, i'm out.

wnb85 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wnb85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2006 at 12:31am
i never thought about mixing pomades before. good post i think u might b on to somethin. whats the difference between ice pomade and regular pomade? does it hold longer?
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 1:13pm

mixing pomades..mhmmm for light pomade that would be good for extra hold...

Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

JG Mcbutters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JG Mcbutters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2006 at 2:00pm
I have never seen ice but I hear that it can damage your hair if used to much. 
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 10:40am
4get that woatee.

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 9:58am
in other words im never using that fam
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
WaVeGaMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaVeGaMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 12:24pm

once i mixed sportin waves (gold can) and dax (red can) and i got tha shiniest strongest hold on my waves and a good shine for like 4 days straight, i didnt even need to add moisturizers or pomades, just brused

360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 4:59pm
it is good to experiment
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 12:43am
yea its good to the waves
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 7:50pm
yea i used 2 mix da pink n da sportin waves black can..i waited till dere was like 3/4 left in da can n i juss filled it up wit pink n mixed dat ish up..i was gud 4 a month n a half worked nice . had hold n moisture n dat shine u get from oils
young wave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young wave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 9:44pm
i mix lets jam and c.c and it resulted wit me having some shiniey,soft hair
kalo77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalo77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2007 at 4:16pm
what up playboy gotta question how long do you let your joints grow before you get a cut
allotta brush allotta results
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic