Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*WORST HAIR CUT *

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chicab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chicab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *WORST HAIR CUT *
    Posted: February 19 2006 at 11:23am

Help, i got my hair cut almost down to my neck. I have had it since september it hasnt grown yet. The problem is that my hair is super puffy, thick,and looks like dry straw. I cant tie it back......I really need some good advice....Btw.....I dont like hair extensions(cant afford them either) and those stupid hair growing shampoos dont work on me either......!!!!!

Help

trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 2:43am

Hey, I think you might have posted in the wrong forum...you'll get more responses from one of the "hair"-related boards.

Sorry to hear that you don't like your hair.  I would suggest that you try the following to encourage hair growth:

- wash in lukewarm water then rinse in cool water

- massage your scalp with your fingers each night

- ensure that you eat a balanced diet with plenty of oily fish, unsalted nuts, seeds and wholegrains

- ensure that you drink enough water and are not dehydrating yourself with an excess of alcohol, caffeine or salt

- consider taking a silica supplement (consult a nutritionist about this)

- treat your hair kindly and gently so that any new growth doesn't break off

Good luck!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic