Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it possible to get this hairstyle?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wijnruit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wijnruit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it possible to get this hairstyle?
    Posted: February 20 2006 at 6:38am
I wanna know if this hair style is possible before actually trying it out. You guys watched FF7: Advent Children? You know Cloud from show? I intend on getting a hairstyle just like that... maybe not as blonde though.

Huuray! First post!
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 9:48am

Wow, Cloud is hot. It's definitely going to take a lot of gel, hair wax, etc, and a lot of help from a friend! It looks doable, but it probably won't stay for more than a day.

Is this for an anime con?

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Wijnruit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wijnruit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 8:28am
Naw, I need that hairstyle for my graduation dinner, so it's only for a few hours. ^_^ And what friend are you talking about? I believe Cloud's hairstyle is definitely possible, but the weird thing about his hair is, it's really uneven. Short and medium hair here and there. =.="

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 9:37am

Sounds like a plan!

By "friend", I just meant that you could get one of your friends to help you construct that hairstyle, if needed. I bet all you would need is practice. Get some gel/hairwax/whathaveyou, and play around with it for awhile - see what you get.

Good luck

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
yoshikisquall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoshikisquall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 10:26pm
That hairstyle is possible, I've managed to do it to myself w/ the help of lots of hairspary and weird possitions to dry my hair in... XD
Only a few hours though? o.0 That may be a problem (I had to practice to get the spikes to look the way I wanted them). Hope yours comes out good!
Hair type 3b/3c M/C ii/iii
Wijnruit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wijnruit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 2:16am
Haha, thanks for your comments guys! Do you think I should dye/colour my hair abit blonde? Or just have it remain black?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 3:08pm

Doesn't matter... what do you think would look better on you?

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 2:54am

well true to Clouds character you might want to go blonde

beside all that bleaching and bleaching will make your hair softer, which may lead to easier control of the angle of the spikes.

you might want to experiment with chopping some part of your hair so you can have that uneven spikes.

good luck amd bring a kleenex along

you don't want all that gel/wax hair spray to be dripping down to your shirt and plate now. do you?

ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic