Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair sticks up too much- Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
essence21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essence21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair sticks up too much- Help!
    Posted: February 21 2006 at 10:53pm

Normally when hair grows, it tends to stick up when it's shorter and lays flat when it grows out. I remember mine did this for a while, but eventually it straightened itself out.

Try using conditioner or a non-stick spray that you can apply to your hair to tame it down, so it wont stick up everywhere. Just go to Sally's or some place that sells hair products, and ask what they would recommend in your situation, they always know what works best.

Viper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 12:30pm
Hi there,

Im asian, and therefore I have very thick hair, that has alot of volume. I cut my hair short (normally number 1-2 on the sides) and around 1-1.5 inches long at the top.

Now, on the sides of my head my hair is fine when its very short, but once it grows it sticks up, as of though my hair is growing like this "___" rather than "|". It wont stay down unless I sleep on the side of my head or apply alot of gel on it.

As a result of my hair sticking up, my head looks silly and bulbous.

My hair grows fast too, and as a result of this I have to have a  haircut every 3 weeks.

What can I do to prevent my hair sticking up like this?

Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic