Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Schwarzkopf Color Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Infinitum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Infinitum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Schwarzkopf Color Question
    Posted: February 22 2006 at 2:40am

Hi there!!!

Now that I'm expecting my first child and no longer working, I am unable to support my hair habit for the moment. :)  In the meantime, I am looking find the best formula for root touch ups using Schwarzkopf Royal.  I've been prematurely gray since I was about 15 and have dyed my hair since.  My hair dresser does use Igora Royal and I know of a couple of websites which offer the color and dveloper for purchase.  My roots are a mixture of fairly resistant gray and medium golden brown--more gray than colored though.  I'm not sure how describe the color which my stylist touches up my roots with, but is there anyone who can help me match it best with the correct developer?

You will find a picture of my hair/head enclosed of the freshly colored head of hair.  If you need a picture of my roots, I can post that one too. 

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yasminabeyta/album?.dir=/84d9

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Infinitum

Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 1:40pm
Have you asked your stylist what color it being used? Don't tell her you are planning to do it yourself, rather just tell her you're curious about the color---my friend asks her colorist and the colorist tells my friend what colors are used, so maybe it would work for you too. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic