Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this safe?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this safe?
    Posted: February 24 2006 at 2:58pm
Hello,

I make alot of diff products lotions, lip balms etc. and recently have become really obsessed with the scent of rosemary lol So now I carry a little .5 oz of it around in my purse and sniff it at work and at home. Is it okay to do this? TIA
Hair album
pw:Romeo
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 9:01am
Yeah, but, times to avoid it:
If pregnant
History of high blood pressure
History of epilepsy

Rosemary is good for a ton of things. It helps with mental fatigue,
nervous tension, stress, hysteria, depression, pms, grief, apathy,
headaches, arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, muscle soreness....this is just a
few, so that's why you might feel like sniffing it all the time!!
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 12:17pm
Wow no wonder I love to sniff this stuff lol I just ran out so I am going to get another bottle tonite lol Thanks for the info!
Hair album
pw:Romeo
*elle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *elle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 6:16pm
If carrying around a bottle to sniff is a hassle, you can sometimes find it in spray bottles and spritz it in a light cloud around your head and body.  The aroma will last and you will get the same benefits.
hunniebk17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunniebk17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 10:35pm
I've been hearing alot of good things about rosemary! Im gonna buy some!Tongue
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 8:36am
 I keep a little bottle with me, but I'm always slightly scared I'll break. :)
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic