Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Deoderant (I know..wierd)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
palikane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palikane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deoderant (I know..wierd)
    Posted: February 26 2006 at 5:49pm
Uh this is a wierd question...but I sweat easily, I am looking for a strong anti -perspirant , I have already tried Mitchim, Ban, and Dove

Please Help...

Edited by palikane
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 3:27pm

Have you tried some of the men's brands? They're a bit stronger....I was on vacation and bought a travel size of a classic Old Spice variety. It worked pretty well, even though fragrance-free male antiperspirants are hard to come by.

my LJ, 40 inches long
palikane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palikane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 4:04pm
hey thnks! i bought unscented speed stick! and i believe it worked...sometimes my deoderants work for a while but then i start to sweat again...

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 5:11pm

That's the one I use. I prefer it to other stuff because it can be paired with any scent.

my LJ, 40 inches long
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 7:29pm
Have you tried Certain Dri. The stuff is a miracle Nothing works better. You put it on at night before you go to sleep. And the next day your underarms will not sweat even if you run a marathon. I used to ruin all my tops, and nothing would work, not even men's deodorant (which by the way is not stronger than women's deodorant) until I found this miracle. They sell it at Target and Walgreens. Is about $5 a bottle but is totally worth it.

Edited by Sharyg11 - June 01 2007 at 12:04pm
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2006 at 6:51am
Certain Dry saved me from years of embarassing sweating, staining and ruining clothes. I used ot for a while and haven't had to use it in years

I used to sweat so bad I would have to wipe under my arm with my shirt during the day to stop the sweat running down my arm
when I would wear tank tops I would sit with paper towel under my arms til I got where I was going and I would always have dedorant with me

Certain Dry has saved me! it is way worth the money
jnewman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnewman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 10:11am
Try the Clinique unscented antiperspirant for Men. It works great. My wife was never happy with anything until she tried mine, and now she uses it too.

-Jim
digitaldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digitaldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 11:33am
You could also call you doctor and have them to send a prescription antiperspirant to the pharmacy.
AS OF 5/25/2007
4A
10 1/2' in the top
10 on the sides
3 1/2 in the back

GOAL
BSL
kannd86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kannd86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2008 at 5:14pm
There are a lot of new "clinical strength" brands on the market now.  I've always used Lady Mitchum.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic