Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Using Phytodefrisant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SeanOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using Phytodefrisant
    Posted: February 27 2006 at 10:04am

Hi all, posted this in the men's forum, no replies yet so maybe the ladies can help! 

I decided to try using Phytodefrisant after reading reviews on it - but there's something I'm not quite sure of.  I have fairly short hair, which can only be described as wavy/loosely curly.  I usually spiked the fringe with wax but when the top grew to about 2 inches it began to really kink and I ended up looking like Tintin with a less-than-great looking rolly quiff and the rest of my hair flat!

I've recently begun straightening the fringe and spiking it up with Daxwax which looks much better because it looks longer and my hair looks layered and textured, but using the straightening irons is a pain in the ass, I don't think I could do that every day, and I'd be quite embarrassed to admit I use them to be honest.

So anyway enough background - the question about Phytodefrisant - do I have to blowdry my hair after applying the balm or is it good enough to apply the stuff and combine it with Daxwax to get a straight look?

-- Seán
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic