Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pantene: Relaxed and Natural

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sakura07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakura07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2006 at 1:23pm

I had no luck with these either. The shampoo and conditioner dried my hair out so bad I didnt know what to do. Then on top of that my hair was waxy.  I would not reccomend them.

Luvnaps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvnaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 2:45pm

The best relaxed and natural product is their intensive moisterizing conditinor

I like to buy the biggest bottle I can find, and use it for Conditinor only washes.

makes my hair SO soft

LadyJay114 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyJay114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Urbanplan Urbanplan wrote:

I've tried Pantene, Vidal Sassoon, John Frieda, Suave, Garnier Fructis, Optimum, Nexxus (there are exceptions), St. Ives, Herbal Essences, VO5, Tresemme, Queen Helene, Black n' Sassy, Hollywood Beauty, Fantasia, African Pride, Elasta QP (there are exceptions), Sulfur 8, African Royale, Lottabody, Neutrogena, Aussie, Infusium 23, Marc Anthony, Luster's, Straight Arrow's Mane n' Tail, SAMY, and maybe some more off-brands. Except somewhat good products Nexxus Humectress, and Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo, I found these products to be garbage.

I switched to CON's Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo. It is more acidic and has cocobetaine in it, which is better for me. Also, Capilo Cinnamon and Sole cond, acidic. I did try Salerm 21 on a fluke, but it turned out to be the one of the most impressive products I've ever used.

Great post.  You actually have the same regimen as me (CON Ultra poo and Capilo rinse), but I must say that Garnier Fructis moisturizer and Infusium 23 for Heat have actually worked for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic