Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bodiphier

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zzxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bodiphier
    Posted: March 03 2006 at 11:39pm
has any one tried the bodiphier product for hair straightening?
Tisco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2006 at 10:18am
I've been asking the same question and no one seem to have tried it. I have an appointment on Thursday at a salon who uses the products and I'm considering it if the stylist seems to know what he's doing. I;ll let you know!

Tisco
Tisco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 12:33pm
I did not get the relaxer treatment, I chickened out. I got highlights instead. I planned to try Curlaway first and if it worked, I would stick with that. Curlaway does not work on super curly hair. I used it 3 times for 9 hours each and it didn't do anything.
Simplebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simplebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 1:48pm
hello Ladies, I know my posting is very late. But I started using the Bodiphier about two months ago. The thing is, because it isn't a chemical relaxer at first it will not look straight like a traditional perm. It is something that you have to treat your hair with at least once permonth or as your new hair grows in. What I do each time I wash my hair is roller set it. I get the straight look as you would with a traditional relaxer. Did anyone else try this product?
So many beauties in this appealing world
There is beauty in the child's innocence and in mother's love
There is beauty in a friend's affection and in a tender heart
KarenRB53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenRB53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2008 at 12:29pm
Has anyone tried the Bodiphier relaxer for their hair?  Is it available in Canada?
alyssa libson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssa libson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2008 at 4:20pm
hi have tried chemical straightening but it didnt always leave my hair feeling smooth, kind of rough!? is that normal? x.
BestRelaxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BestRelaxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2012 at 6:00am
Anyone else used this product ?
Specifically I am looking for BodiPhier application on 3a/3b type hair.
I am also trying to find the pH of the product. I had emailed the company but haven't got the reply yet.
As per this page http://www.besthairrelaxer.net/2012/01/04/bodiphier-natural-hair-relaxer-review/ it could have the pH of 12 based on its ingredient, but I am thinking that might be too strong for my 3a type hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic