Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bleached hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anitalayton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anitalayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bleached hair
    Posted: March 04 2006 at 5:04am

hi can any one help me please

i have bleached blonde hair and i now want to go back mid brown can i just put a brown on it or do i need to put a red on first ? for the bleach i used clairol nice -easy light cool summer blonde , cannot afford to go to hairdressers please help thank you

Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 7:38am

You need to fill the hairstrands with a filler. Red filler to fill the hair then just put your brown color onto that and you will be fine.

If you don't fill the hair with a filler first your haircolor results will be disasterous! You will have green or pinkish hair....most likely green if it's a darker brown.

Renata22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renata22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 7:19pm
If you don't have any experience applying fillers/hair color, it may be best to just wait until you CAN afford to see a professional. Better to pay more to have it done right, than save money and get bad results.
Hair type: who knows?
Length: 23 inches as of 3/10/06
MY HAIR IS OFFICIALLY BRA STRAP LENGTH!!
Goal: Waist Length, which is only 30 inches so
ADVISE ME ON HOW TO GET JUST 7 MORE INCHES OF GROWTH!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 10:27pm
 You have to pick a brown with some red in it definitely! Or yes,it will be Green most likely. I just did the same thing!!! I used "light reddish brown" on my light blonde hair,and it went pretty well. It looked alot DARKER then I wanted it to at first,but after a few washings it's fine. Some of the blond shows through and kinda looks like I highlighted it though,and I know I'll probably have to do it again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic