Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prom problem!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Strawberrie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strawberrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prom problem!!!!!
    Posted: April 29 2000 at 12:02am
Please help me!!! The night of my prom I have a dance recital and I have to keep my hair in a tight bunand hairsprayed tight for at least three hours before I go get ready for the prom. The main problem is that by the time I leave the recital, I will already be at least twenty minutes late...so I need a quick up do or even down do for long, stright hair that doesnt want to keep curl long. Remember that I don't want to take much time to finish! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Strawberrie
athack77 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athack77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2000 at 4:09pm
Why not add some jewerly to your bun? If you don't like that idea, how about this. You are in a bind, but if you have a friend help you, you could have your hair done in 15 minutes max. Take your hair out of your bunm brush it good, then go for a French Twist. They are really easy and fast, and if you have a freind help you, you can be done in 15 minutes. Since hair handles better when it's not freshly clean, that'll be perfect. check out the website for tips on twists. Good Luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic