Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Torn between the tresses!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Torn between the tresses!
    Posted: March 07 2006 at 3:00pm

Hello,

I'm wondering if I allow my hair on the sides and bottom reach my shoulders, but then get a spiky punk-like mini mohawk at the top only, does that count for short hair,...or is that more long hair. Please forgive me, I'm just torn between having long and short hair,...thanks.

God Bless,...
Katie
bronnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 9:04pm

I'm not sure I'm picturing this right but it sounds like a sort of punk mullet.  Don't know it that is long or short - sounds like it deserves a class all by itself.

katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 3:29am

Hi bronnie,

Thanks, I'm sure that it's in a class by itself too!

LOL a mullet, Oh God!

Seriously, I saw on the mohawk board, some women with long hair and just the top middle part was either spiked, or geled up to look like a mini mohawk.

Thanks,;)

God Bless,...
Katie
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 2:15am
I don't know anyone who would classify that as long hair, but it sounds like what you want is a mullet, which was very popular in the 1980s.  If it's truly what you have your heart set on, then you should do it, but it tends to have, at least from what I've observed, a very hillbilly mentality attached to it.
shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 10:25am
I know this isn't exactly like what you are talking about but maybe will give some people an idea.  From what I understand your top would be shorter and with a more defined mohawk.  http://www.universalwigs.com/web_images/new_wigs/large/_195_punk.2.jpg
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 11:58am
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 1:31pm
No offense, but that is a dreadful hairstyle. Unless you are 14 years old.
Brent
Skydancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skydancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 3:08pm
I kind of like it actually (and not 14), although I don't think I would have it myself!

I saw one styled in a hair magazine which was designed to look kind of surfer-girl - blonde and messy looking and did look very good (but very impossible to achieve yourself!)
"Sometime's you have to roll the hard six"

"I hope evil takes mastercard"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic