Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

check out these waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
oceanomics180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: check out these waves
    Posted: April 01 2006 at 10:29pm
yeah fam thats a 1.5...the gurad i use to cut it that low is the 1/8 wtg...that gets it that low and it still shows the waves...my hair is also thick and everything so when i cut it that low it still is dark and thick...yeah also i did just give myself a cut though...but stay tuned and i will give you guys and update on being cut down to the 1...this time..i am 4wks into it and they are really connecting and forming beautifully...
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 5:34pm
And how high is that cut? To me it looks like a 1.5. So im tryin to see do you have a guard to give that height.
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by oceanomics180 oceanomics180 wrote:

here is the right side of my hair...im trying fellas...

In this pic did you jus give yourself a cut , or did you get a cut before(And your hair grew) and this was how high it was then?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 5:15pm
yeah fams the kid is almost ready for the close-up....i am going to let it grow for a month and a half..then cut it and take the pic to let you guys see the progress i made afta being scalped and trynna new meth..ppomade and lets jam..pomade once a week and lets jam twice..and the h2o meth all week...brush firts at with the hard brush then go back over it with a softee..yeup they are tightening up to...i think i almost have the full circle...some parts are still shabby but its coming along faster than i thought
Badboy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 7:13pm
I like your sides Wavemasterx
Dont watch me, watch TV

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 2:22pm

Originally posted by wavemasterx wavemasterx wrote:

I see um all there.

i see ya boi..they doing the thang though.....you gottem poppin kid....thats whats up..yeah mah niggs they killing though bee

wavemasterx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavemasterx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 11:32am
I see um all there.
markeith the wavemaster!!
wavemasterx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavemasterx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 10:19am
WHat up man! I see dem dips The secret cap thang is workn

Edited by wavemasterx
markeith the wavemaster!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 3:43pm

Originally posted by THECHOSEN1 THECHOSEN1 wrote:

keep up the good work cut down on the pomade usage!

i feels ya...its the murrays though kid its so thick..and my hair was kinda long and i was getting it to lay down so that the waves could hit like that..but i have i have started melting the muurays and it hasnt been so thick and extra shiny..but i am trying a new meth and it is coming out pretty nicely updated pix soon

thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 2:23pm
aight just do ya thing
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 1:58pm
keep up the good work cut down on the pomade usage!
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 9:38am

Originally posted by thenumber1lon thenumber1lon wrote:

wow those are nice. just keep them up

good looking mah dude....yeah im trynna i cut my hair real short to help get more depth and connection..co maybe in like a month or so i will post some new pics to let everyone see mah progress....but yeah fam they doing iight right now...

thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 8:46pm
wow those are nice. just keep them up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 5:09pm

Originally posted by Ice-Man Ice-Man wrote:

THEY KILLIN B THEY KILLIN THEY REAL NICE LIKE THE DEEPNESS SHINE ECT WHOLE PACKAGE IN ONE!

yeah b good looking im starting over right now....so i cut them real short so that they can get a better connect going on...yeah but they will be back in full effect though....so im just trynna see what happens post a pic in like 2 wks...

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 4:43pm
THEY KILLIN B THEY KILLIN THEY REAL NICE LIKE THE DEEPNESS SHINE ECT WHOLE PACKAGE IN ONE!
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 9:26am

Originally posted by ChristianTN8IS ChristianTN8IS wrote:

Great depth, need connection

yeah fam..i feel ya kid..thats why had to scalp myself for the connection...i know i needed that so i went as low as possible and its coming along cool..so now they are in trainning again..but they will be back though..2wks i will repost a new pica dn let you guys see the progresw..its coming along cool..just trying new things fam

RSonist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSonist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 6:49am
nice pics mah dude see u spinnin keep it up mah dude

---------
As long as the earth spins, And you'll get seasick
And my WAVES be thick enough For them Cali dudes to surf in -
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 9:49pm
Great depth, need connection

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 5:04pm
yea fams...i think it coming along real cool...i am seeing the hair wave up kinda nicely and looking a little more wet too...but i will have a pic in about 2wks..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 5:05pm
yeah fam...thats what i am using right now i just starte like last night kid..so imma see how it works out for ya boi..but i will send a pic to let you guys see whats it doing for me in about 2 wks are so...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic