Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help again.... :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sweetsexyfine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetsexyfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help again.... :)
    Posted: July 30 2000 at 4:50pm
Hey, along with some ideas for that formal event i was telling you all about... after it's over i want to get a new cut for school. what's hot out there? any ideas? i've got straight, past the shoulder, drk. brown hair and want a new look. :)
longhairstylist View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhairstylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2000 at 5:45pm
mail me at cooldude7815@yahoo.com if you are interested in elaborate prom styles/updos.
The Princess View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2000 at 9:02pm
Well, if ya have brown hair i would recommend putting in blonde highlights. Get your hair to come in toward your face!
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2000 at 3:05pm
Reply to message: 12.101.1
I agree with "the princess" about the highlights, but I don`t know about the blond. You should ask your hairstylist what colour she would recommend. Some ppl look nice with blond others with red, and some with both. I`ve had both and it looks really good! You might want to get a layered cut so the layers around your face with frame it!
Inches don`t matter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic