Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Air drying Ideas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MsMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 11:18pm

Hair Goddess: I'm natural.

Vanity 3: Nope my ends come out smooth and moisturised, the key is to moisturise before you put the rollers in and remember that if the hair isn't rolled smoothly it will show when you take down the rollers.

Tia Janice: Yep rollersetting is hard, and I'm not pro yet I find the hardest part is getting the roots taut, other than that I'm almost good at it.

Champagne_Wishe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Champagne_Wishe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 9:13am
For some reason, Razac Leave-In Conditioner for Perms helps keep my ends straight, like a setting lotion.  I use a small amount, otherwise my hair gets hard.
Renata22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renata22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 2:42pm

Here's an air drying idea for the summer time:

If you're watching TV or whatever for a couple of hours, turn off the air conditioner, and turn the fan on yourself. That may speed it up. I don't know what to do for the other 3 seasons.

Hair type: who knows?
Length: 23 inches as of 3/10/06
MY HAIR IS OFFICIALLY BRA STRAP LENGTH!!
Goal: Waist Length, which is only 30 inches so
ADVISE ME ON HOW TO GET JUST 7 MORE INCHES OF GROWTH!
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 1:51pm

I guess everyones hair is different....huh?
No wonder hair stylists just can't get it right.

Ideally they should listen to the client and their needs instead of lumping everyone together.

MsMocha: Got it! Thanx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic