Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i have curly really think hair w/ volume

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zamzam211 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zamzam211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i have curly really think hair w/ volume
    Posted: October 17 2000 at 5:24pm
i have medium lenght hair and it is really thick!! and it has alot of volume.. i like to wear it down but i cant find the right hair prodocuts to wear it curly or blowdry it without getting frizzy...any ideas... and any hairsprays or gels i should use.. also homecoming is coming up in 3weeks and i would like to do it down or half/half any ideas?..please help
zam
Colleen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2001 at 7:26am
Reply to message: 12.116.1

Hi! I think I can help you with this one. I have the same kind of hair and have problems with it all the time. If your hair is frizzy, then try and use Frizz Ease hair serum! Try the serum, or the untangling conditioner works REALLY well. The gel also works well. A cute do for you might be to pull the front section into cornrows, and add some texture to the bottom with gel. Adding spring gems to the cornrows could also be really cute. My best suggestion for you is to just have fun with it. If yo have any uestions, e-mail me at beanerbop25@hotmail.com
tigger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2001 at 5:23pm
Reply to message: 12.210.1
My hair is the same way! What you need to do is get some conditioner NOT THE LEAVE-IN KIND and put a quarter sized (or bigger depending on your amount of hair). And then use L`oreal lasting curls gel on over that. The important thing to do is make sure you put it on when its really damp. If you are running late, turn your head upside down and blowdry at roots <---this makes it look very cute! Good luck!
lightning85 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2001 at 10:49pm
I have that kind of hair too. I just hang my head upside down while blowdrying. But for Prom I want to wear it up. With ringlets. And I`m not very good with curling irons. Can someone help me as well? Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic