Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bleach blonde want to go back to brown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
susan47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bleach blonde want to go back to brown
    Posted: March 10 2006 at 11:12am
i have been a blonde for years but i found a picture on internet where she is light brown with blonde highlights. my natural haircolor is light brown. we have a program for computer and hubby put her hair on my head and i love it. it looks very natural for me. when i look at pics of me with blonde it looks unnatural. i guess what i want to know is if i can take my hair back to its natural color? my hair now is very blonde.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 7:43am
Your light blonde hair is very porous and it will not just come out the same color as any dye you put on it. It can absolutely be done, but it will be a little trickier than just dyeing it, so having it done your natural color at a salon would save you some time and trouble.  They can probably just do some lowlights in your natural color to gradually take you in that direction, leaving some blond for highlights on top.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic