Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

homecoming/prom.hair help ASAP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AngelEyes_15 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelEyes_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: homecoming/prom.hair help ASAP
    Posted: November 23 2000 at 9:33pm
Hey, I'm going to a winter Homecoming Formal dance in less then 2 weeks, and I don't know how I'm going to get my hair done, earlyer in the year I went to a few homecoming's and I had a french twist type thing done, with lots of little ringlets on top of my head, well I've been growing out my bangs, and now there just in between stages, so I can't really curl them as bangs, but yet they aren't going to stay back in a french twist, so.. I need some ideas of what/how to do my hair for that., and I'm going to prom and I'm thinking about those hairstyles too, but hopefully my bangs will be grown out enough by then... If anyone can help, please answer this ASAP, or e-mail me!! thanx,
melanie
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2000 at 3:37am
Reply to message: 12.121.1
Hi,

If your bangs don`t down out in time, why not crimp them lightly to give a wispy look around your face? Crimping is very hot right now.

Another option is to brush the bangs to one side and anchor them with a sparkly hair clip or pin.

One other option is to separate the bangs into separate pieces and tie into soft knots and either pin them up on your crown or let them hang around your face. Use hair wax like Redken wax or a hair grease like Uncle Bubby to keep the hair in place in the knots. You may need to use a tiny hairpin that is hidden to hold the knots in place.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
HairBoutique.com
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic