Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairstyle for prom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairstyle for prom
    Posted: January 16 2001 at 5:49pm
I have short hair, (well its not that short, its a bob cut just under my chin). I have an oval face, I need a new style for prom. By the time prom comes my hair, MAY BE almost to my shoulders if I dont` cut it . (I have a light brown hair, RIGHT NOW) I already have a dress its a burgandy colour, it puffs out a little at the bottom, thick straps, goes straight across the front and back!
I`m wearing a silver necklace. I`m going to two proms and I don`t wanna look the same so I`m changing my outfit a little (ie. having a shall at one and wearing gloves to the other one) and I need two hairstyles, I have one in mind already. I`m buying a silver crown (MAYBE I`m not to sure yet, it all depends on what I`m doing with my hair), I want to wear that than put my hair up in the back. I don`t know if it will work because of the length of my hair, but I will but the addy below.

The two I like is the one in the middle of the first row (with the crown) and the one in the middle of the bottom row!
If you have short hair or an idea tell me!
I`m usually good with finding styles for myself, but because its prom I`m like "OH MY GOD!" *L*
thanx for your help

Princess!
Inches don`t matter
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2001 at 4:01pm
Reply to message: 12.159.1
I bought a teira.(??SPELLING??)
the gems (dimonds) go all the way around it! Its about an inch thick! I hope this helps you out, with ideas!!!
Inches don`t matter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic