Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do i get this texture? (pics included

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
malewithnoidea! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malewithnoidea! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do i get this texture? (pics included
    Posted: March 15 2006 at 2:57pm

i like thois guys hair is his hair nATURLALY like this or can i use something that will make it similar, i am hispanic so have kinda funny hair that goes wavy once you put water on it but fuzzy after ten minutes. lol

http://i2.tinypic.com/ribryf.jpg 

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=oh7ns2

i guess its kinda thick but if theres any product that can do it that would be great.

this is a different hairstyle but i also like it - how could i get his kinda look? is it a perm? ive seen him with straighter hair also.

Edited by malewithnoidea!
spikey485 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikey485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 6:32pm
his hair looks kinda greasy, i think its a perm
malewithnoidea! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malewithnoidea! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 8:34am

come on guys - lol

i think i accidentally for some reason have this post as a sticky. so if anyone knows how to unsticky it that would be great.

my apologies.

claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 1:36am

nah i think its natural curls

curly hair usually become curlier if you use gel and style your hair with your hands.

if you seen him with straight hair, its probably he got it blowdried.

ARGHH
darin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2006 at 7:21am

If I were you, I would go ahead and get a tight perm.  The perm will enhance your texture.  I see a lot of hispanic guys with real curly hair, some natural and some perms.  Just have the stylist perm the top with small perm rods...like blue and then have him or her cut the sides and back real short.  This was a popular style back in the late 80s and early 90s.  Buena suerte!

Darin

kinkyhairchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkyhairchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 11:45pm
I think you have a pretty good texture already and sure you can get the look and maybe even without the perm. With the right products you can define and enhance your curls. The only problem is I can't tell you what products will work best for your hair only because all curly hair respond differently so I guess you will have to find out by trial and error but there is a product called Matrix with a line dedicated to enhancing your curls. It could work out good for you. As far as online reviews I've heard good things.
Hb is Massisi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hb is Massisi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 12:42am
kit
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2006 at 5:30pm

ki=basically.... chemicals

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic