Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

discontinued much loved Hair combs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
steamboatsister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamboatsister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: discontinued much loved Hair combs
    Posted: March 17 2006 at 11:23am

I used to purchase sets of hair combs that were a favorite of mine most everywhere and as of a couple years ago, I can't find them ANYWHERE! Can someone please help me in locating these.

I have long, med thick, naturally curly hair which I usually blow-dry straight. These combs hold my hair beautifully and don't leave a crease like most other products. It also is a very nice look in pulled away from my face some but not as severe as a ponytail. The combs are fairly large, 5 inches or so , plastic, usually faux tortiseshell, and have a small curve to them. When pulling hair up with them, they lock together nicely and allow the hair to flow over them. I can use them for every occasion including sports. Please help me find these. Thanks 

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 1:20pm
I'm thinking you could try looking on http://mp.hairboutique.com .
my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamboatsister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 12:23pm

AnaisSatin;

Thank you soooo much for the web site 'Hairboutique.com', they do have the combs I was looking for. My friend who has very similar hair also found them on the same site and sent me some so we are set to go. I can't explain how wonderful they feel which may sound strange but in reading some of the reviews, I'm not alone in how much I love these combs.

For anyone else looking for or wanting to try them, the site said it had a limited supply ( I ordered 6 pair just to be sure to have enough for a while). With continuing orders, they should hopefully keep them in supply.

thanks again, Steamboatsister  

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 3:57pm

Glad you found them! Can you post a link to see pictures of these combs?

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamboatsister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 9:10am

I don't know how to post a picture but here is the link to the combs. Hope it works, Steamboatsister

http://mp.hairboutique.com/search.asp?Action=search&Keyw ords=MP979

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamboatsister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 9:13am

Just for fun, here is a link to the same combs only black and read the reviews....I am not alone in how much I love these!!!

http://mp.hairboutique.com/product.asp?ProdID=106506

Steamboatsister

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic