Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

just gettin started need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
moneyXmike05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moneyXmike05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just gettin started need help
    Posted: March 18 2006 at 6:04pm
yo i seee all dem boyz in here dippin hard i wanna dip like yaw i just got my hair cut and i have no waves at all my hair is not really short but should i start now or grow my hair out sum? right now im using the carrot oil and a soft brush give me sum tips on what i should do daily. 
go hard or go home
ctez4sho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctez4sho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 6:11pm
Just go to the first page and read the 360 vet methods that should start you off and your hair should be a pretty good length
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 4:12am
yu pyup ^. Brush continuously, du rag wen ever u get the chance to. Follow the brushing chart so ur waves will form in the circular motion
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 2:59pm
yep you should just refer to the previous methods that are listed. also you should experiment on your own to see what works best for you
RSonist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSonist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 3:02pm
pretty much wha others have said and make sure you STICK YOUR PROCEDURE....if you miss a day it won't hurt you..but don't make it a habit

---------
As long as the earth spins, And you'll get seasick
And my WAVES be thick enough For them Cali dudes to surf in -
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic