Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Half up half down french twist?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Half up half down french twist?
    Posted: March 07 2001 at 5:39pm
Does any1 have the half up half down french twist instructions? I love this hair style and want to use it for prom which is in 45 days. Please help!!

Ana
J-me DiDonato View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-me DiDonato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2001 at 6:34pm
YES, I do Iwas going to do this but I cut my hair okay these are real easy steps 1. take two strands down if wanted 2. the easiest way for this step is to go to a Claires or after thoughts or k-mart, walmart and look for that comb looking thing just ask someone for "the french twistfastener" or whatever?
but if you can`t get one then gather half your hair twist it upward then with one hand hold the top so it doesn`t unwravel and with the other hand grab the middlenow fold it in half. 3. roll the half close to your head with both handsnow start fitting the bobbi pins in give it a shake to loosen it up a bit if you have bump or lumps just stick bobbi pins in there to fix the prob. { if you get the comb looking thing do all the steps butjust shove the comb in to the side where you folded over} plus the comb thing has step by step instructions on the package and pics so it`ll be real easy. with the hair that`s down paddle brush it straight and then flip it out or under
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic