Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Interest in a group order?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jodicline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodicline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 5:00pm

I am interested in the 3.5 ounces of 22 inch stick hair.  I need color 18/22 and 10/16.  How soon are you ordering or have you already ordered and I am to late.  Is there any other good stick hair out there without having to pre-tip it myself?  I need some by next week for some clients and I don't know who to go through any more!

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 5:05pm

well girls...dont get too overly excited. Seems we may have a snag! He is letting me place the smaller order, but doesnt quite understand that I want to try SEVERAL DIFFERENT products. He wants me to take ALL 18 inch stick hair! LOL

Im still talking with him....

Heres the deal... This company is the manufacturer. They buy raw hair by the ton...usually 5 tons at a time. And keep 5-15 tons of raw hair in stock at all times. When they manufacture or process the hair into a certain product. They process 10 kg at a time. Their main buyers usually purchase 50,000 pieces at a time. Some of them MONTHLY.

I am now trying to find out who his buyers are, and maybe I can purchase from them in smaller quantity.

I know this hair...and the quality of it. I used it for a few years, and I know how good it is, so Im determined to find a way for us to get it in our hands!

jodicline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodicline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 5:10pm
Yea!  Thanks for trying to help us hair addicts out!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 5:13pm
Im still talking with him, Im not giving up yet!
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 1:19am
SherRIE SherRIE SherRIE SherRIE SherRIe
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 2:19pm

Sherie ~ It really is where amm got it (not lush hair) but the lush milk

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20551&am p;PN=3

"I carried the CW7882-SEV on my site under the name Lush Milk. It sold out very quickly and I had about 90% positive feedback on it. The other feedback either was unsure it did anything at all or that it definitely did not do anything for the hair.

The fragrance of it is not what I call unpleasant but it does have a little chemical smell to it. I personally would transfer the mixture into a larger container and mist a small amount of peppermint oil over the top just to take the edge off.

It has unbelievabe slip and when I had it in spray bottles, a little bit of overspray that misted down on a linoleum floor told the tale of how slippery it really was.

It's unbelievably expensive but I'd probably pick it up again."

BirdOfEden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirdOfEden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 3:03pm
I am salivating!!!!!!  MUST HAVE MIRACLE TREATMENT!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:38pm
Ahh I see, yes it is the same thing. Its not that expensive if you were going to repackage and resell. You have to buy the concentrate that makes something like 100 or 200 bottles. And its $200 for the concentrate.
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 8:35pm
Sherrie, are you getting straight hair or Indian hair with the natural wave to it?  
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 9:10pm
At this point Kimbearly, if he wont send me what I WANT, then there is no point in placing any order. I thought he was going to let me get any of his products that we were interested in trying, but now he wants me to take all 18 inch straight stick hair.....
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 10:00am

I guess he doesn't understand a girl's need for choice!!!

Thanks for looking for us!!

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 10:08am
And the thing that is really annoying me the most,  is that he wont tell me where a retail customer can buy his products. I cant figure out why he wont tell me who his buyers are...so I can purchase the hair....He avoids that question in EVERY email! GRRRRRR

Edited by sherrie215
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 4:28pm

maybe we should all start bombarding him with emails asking where to purchase it untill he cracks!

sansconformist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansconformist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2006 at 10:58pm
If it ever works out Sherrie, I'm back in the market for some decent body wave weft hair. My own hair had grown out enough I'd put off extentions for a while but it's thin wimpyness is really starting to get to me.  Hope things work out for y'all. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic