Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long Hair Style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
??? View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ??? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Hair Style
    Posted: March 16 2001 at 10:36pm
I have long aubrun wavy hair and I`m wondering if it will look ok with my dark blue-violet dress. I definately want to wear my hair down but don`t know how to make it look formal enough for the prom. If you have any ideas email me: baby247@bellsouth.net
Shonda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2001 at 3:36pm
Reply to message: 12.216.1
hey i know how ur feeling. i did my friends hair for homecoming last year w/ your type of hair. it turned out beautiful. here is how i done it. first i french braided about an inch wide all around her head. and then did it again. then the hair that is left over i gelled it and curly qued it wl/ a small curling iron. if u want a pic of it i can send it to you. good luck!!
~Shonda
Bianca View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bianca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2001 at 11:04pm
Reply to message: 12.216.1
quote:

??? originally wrote:
I have long aubrun wavy hair and I'm wondering if it will look ok with my dark blue-violet dress. I definately want to wear my hair down but don't know how to make it look formal enough for the prom. If you have any ideas email me: baby247@bellsouth.net

Hey,

I saw your post on prom hairstyles...and i want to wear my hair down too, im wearing a white dress and i have redish brown hair. I dont to make my hair look formal enough for prom but still be simple. If you already had yours or had soem new idea`s. Coudl u please e-mail me some suggestions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic