Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

would like ideas if anyone has any.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alaska-girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alaska-girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: would like ideas if anyone has any.
    Posted: March 18 2001 at 8:22pm
hi I live in a smal town in Alaska, where we have like two hairdressers. During prom it is exteremly difficult to get into make an appointment. I am looking for an easy updo. I have medium long blonde hair. It is very fine and takes alot of hairspray to hold curl. I am going to be wearing a long red dress and am looking for ideas that will make me stand out. Any ideas, pictures, websites, or info is welcome. Prom isn`t untill May 13.
Erica
ashleyann_17 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashleyann_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2001 at 9:55pm
Reply to message: 12.218.1
I understand. I have fine hair too and last year for prom I did my hair myself. I used hot curlers to curl my hair and then I took the front part of my hair and twisted it back so there were like 5 strands going back and the rest was down.Then I secured them with bobbie pins and pink butterfly clippies that matched my dress. I used a curling iron to curl whatever came uncurled and to curl the stands I left out in the front. It turned out really well. I hope this helps :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic