Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

After wash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shawniepoo_08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawniepoo_08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: After wash
    Posted: March 21 2006 at 3:56pm
thanks y'all  
Champagne_Wishe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Champagne_Wishe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 9:05am
After you shampoo, wrap your hair while it is still damp.  Use a leave in and/or setting lotion or wrap lotion.  Use a wrap cap to hold the hair down and tie a silk or satin scarf over it and go to sleep.  That should help some.  Then you can flat iron the hair on a low setting to smooth out the bumps.
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 7:56am
You could flat iron it....
shawniepoo_08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawniepoo_08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 8:14pm
After i wash my hair i usually let it air dry and it get real puffy and takes days after i wrap it to get straight in the back. How do i get it straight?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic