Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I NEED PROM HAIRDO PICS. ASAP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lindsy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I NEED PROM HAIRDO PICS. ASAP
    Posted: March 28 2001 at 6:52pm
I need prom hair do pics. my prom is like in a week and i cannot find any hair do`s i really like! i have medum length hair it is kinda layered! and is kind think but not really. i want it all up and really curly but i can`t find any like that, someone PLEASE help me!!! thankx! Lindsy
ashappy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2001 at 8:38pm
Reply to message: 12.227.1
do u have ne pics 4 me that i can have because i need prom hairsyles tooo..thanx so much
Ashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2001 at 8:42pm
hey girl sorry i can`t help you but hopefully you can help me it is tuesday and my prom is saturday and i am yet to find a hairstyle our hair sounds kind of the same so if you got any pictures please tell me or send them to me i would appreciate it so much pleasseeeee
Shonda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2001 at 3:48pm
hey i have a couple of pics i can give u of people`s hair i have done just email me at shonda_22_ohs@yahoo.com
~Shonda
Erin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2001 at 1:59pm
Reply to message: 12.277.1
Go to http://www.house-of-lords.com

They have A LOT of good pictures. Hope this helps!!!
Hillary View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hillary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2001 at 9:47pm
hey I have got an idea I am sorta doing my hair for the prom. well its`s kinda hard to explain...but put it up in like a high pony tail but having hair come down like little ringlets, and get its all little curls all around and they have little like velcrow things or little cute shiny clips you could put in it or either that sucure it with little bobby pins and lay some culrs on top like just pin it into either your head or pony tail so they hang pretty, or another idea is to get knots which are sectioned all out and curls going one way and another the oppoiste way. I don`t know if you can understand that but its really pretty I seem a picture of my friends like that. hope this was any help.. I am still really looking for what will look really good with my red dress!!! later!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic