Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i need a hairstyle - quick!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bneighbors View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bneighbors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need a hairstyle - quick!
    Posted: April 12 2001 at 6:22pm
I have a problem - hi - i would really appreciate some suggestions from you. I just found out that I`m going to Prom with a friend, and all the stylists around here are booked up. And I`m going to have a friend or myself do my hair, so i would really enjoy your suggestions.
Heres what i have come up with - I have a gold dress and a little past my shoulder hair. Its like a dirty blonde color - more brown. I was thinking of maybe pinning my hair up and having loose strands (in spirals) hanging down. Or like my hair half - up and half down, pinning the top half up and the rest in spirals. But i need something that will spiral my hair. So i would really appreciate some hair style suggestions, and some suggestions on spiraling my hair (if possible). Thanx so much for your help

-a friend-
~Chasnie~
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2001 at 12:08pm
Reply to message: 12.236.1
Hi. I can imagine how you feel. I might even be in the same boat. To me the easiest way to get my hair in spirals is to use a small barrell curling iron. You can use hot rollers and those rollers you leave in over night, but I think it just looks better when you use a small curling iron. I hope everything works out!
bneighbors View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bneighbors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2001 at 3:28pm
Reply to message: 12.239.1
thanx so much for the help! good luck to you too!
-a friend-
~Chasnie~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic