Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any way to straighten AND bleach hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mikeike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any way to straighten AND bleach hair?
    Posted: March 26 2006 at 1:13pm

hey

I have really poofy, curly, frizzy hair, it sucks - I've gotten it relaxed once, about 3 and a half months ago, but I recently saw some products like EasyStraight that say stuff like it's possible to use it on hair with up to 50% bleach coverage etc. etc...

what I really really wanna do is be able to bleach my hair blonde kind of (think surfer hair.. it doesn't necessarily have to be 100% blonde, tips would be okay or even highlights as long as they don't look chunky and girly). but I need to have my hair straightened somehow.

I know you can't bleach hair that's been chemically relaxed like mine has, but I'm hoping if I find the product I'm looking for, I could cut off what's been relaxed and then start fresh.

so, my question basically is:

is there any product, process, etc. out there that would permanently (or very close to permanently) straighten my hair and still allow me to bleach at least 40-50% of it?

i'm skeptical about the EasyStraight I mentioned because it's very cheap and the reviews on it I saw were all really mixed, some were like horror stories

well thanks :)

mikeike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 10:41am
does this mean there's no way to do it? :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic