Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEW HERE NEED HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
princess2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW HERE NEED HELP
    Posted: March 26 2006 at 5:43pm

Good evening. I just found this board. very nice. any way, i hope someone can help me. I went to a cost cutters yesterday and had my hair highlighted - oh my god it fell out in the back and i look like cruella de vil. please somebody any advise how i can fix this mess? i do not have the money ($75.00)to pay again to get this fixed. HELP.

thank you.

queenmaryh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenmaryh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 6:51pm

Dear poor Cruella,

I am a hairdresser. If this is a reputable salon you need to go back and talk to the MANAGER. Not necessarily the stylist who did the damage. She may be new, defensive, not helpful, whatever. This was not your fault, this the the fault of the salon and stylist. They need to take responsiblity and fix you now, at no cost!

Queenmary

queenmaryh
princess2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 8:19pm

queenmaryh -

thank you very much for your advice.

cruella

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic