Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need help coordinating colours!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FervidFetish View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FervidFetish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need help coordinating colours!
    Posted: May 05 2001 at 1:49pm
THE DRESS: has two the layers. The upper layer of that blue sequined fabric. The lower is a vivid blue satiny like material. My shoes are black high heels.

THE PROBLEM: If I have blond hair (that looks best away from my face) and brown eyes, what colour eye shadow, lipstick, etc. do you suggest?
Shana View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2001 at 4:19pm
Reply to message: 12.295.1
You should definitly go with silvers...it will look really nice.
Charisma View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charisma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2001 at 9:59pm
If you have a steady hand, I think that a navy liquid liner would look great on both top and bottom lashes. Dry glitter in shimmery blues and silvers would look really good too. Just make sure to play down your cheeks/lips if your eyes are going to be this dramatic. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic