Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly short hair for Formal dance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
myra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly short hair for Formal dance
    Posted: April 17 2003 at 12:18pm
Hey i'm not sure what your talking about but something like that you put your hair in a pony tale at the back of your head (try it a couple of times i put my pony tail at the crown of my head) and separte the curls into sections(thickness depending on your hair). pull an individual section towards the sky, hold the middle of the section, bring down the top part and use a bobby pin to hold the top and bottom together. do this all the way around the pony tail making a bun of curls.

another thing not very dance like more cutzie. find somebody who can french braide. part your hair down the middle, braide the top half of one side use a clip to keep your place. hang your head over the side of a bed and braide the bottom half down. then take the ends and roll them in a bun and leave the ends of your curls sticking out. do both sides. i think it's cute.

hope i helped.
Myra
SarahRae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahRae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2001 at 1:48pm
I have my 8th grade dance that is like a smaller little bit less formal prom. I have my dress and my shoes but i have no clue what to do with my hair. I have very fine but thick curly hair that goes to my chin. I saw a girl at the mall who had her hair back in lots of little twists with clips holding it up but i have no idea how to creat this hair style. Please if you have a picture of that hair style or ideas on how to do it e-mail me please. Thank you for your help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic