Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

multiple shampoo types at once?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aznmech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aznmech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: multiple shampoo types at once?
    Posted: April 02 2006 at 5:49pm

Is it possible to use multiple shampoo/conditioner types at once? I have some thinning hair at the top, frizzy hair and hair that curls, twists in epic proportions, and what i think is dry hair. I have Vive for Men daily thickening shampoo and conditioner, Vive smoot-intense for frizz and conditioner, BedHead control freak shampoo, and some other stuff.. well basically.. is it ok to use multiple shampoos/conditoners at a time? for instance, would u put on all the shampoo at once rinse, then conditioner, or do each one at a time?

claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2006 at 9:23pm

erk....

ok...

first i do agree you may need different shampoo's for different hair condition.

but you can't mix it all together, because you don't know if it will cancel each others formulation, enhanced each other formulation or brings some unwanted unknown results to you hair.

the maximum time you can really shampoo your hair is like 3 times a week, any more you will end up with dry hair or even oilier hair because you are over cleansing the scalp oil.

just choose brands and use it through out the week, if you can try to drop one other product.

over washing will cause dry and frizzy hair.

try instead deep intensive conditioner treatment or mask instead of shampoo's.

ARGHH
aznmech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aznmech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 4:40pm
ok i think ill try to gradually lessen the times i shampoo.. so do i shower without wetting my hair, do i wet my hair. or what? also ive noticed that some shampoo bottles say "daily use"
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 1:21pm

you can wet your hair when showering just dont shampoo it too much

of course the bottle says daily used or use everyday. its to sell the product faster coz you used it up more

ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic