Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair comes out when shampooing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aznmech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aznmech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair comes out when shampooing
    Posted: April 02 2006 at 5:52pm

when i put shampoo at the top of my head, some hair comes out that are really thin.. im really gentle when i massage my head with the shampoo but they still seem to fall out.. this may be balding or thinning hair or wutever but how do i fix or prevent this from happening? i havent used any treatment or bad stuff for my hair, just some gels that i have stopped using a few years before the thinning/hair loss

claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2006 at 9:27pm

its natural for hair to fall out a bit every time you shampoo

but its unatural if it falls out it clumps.

that's just about the advice i can give you other than keep using loreal vive and keep the back of your hair short to prevent from enhancing your thinning top hair.

ARGHH
aznmech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aznmech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 4:42pm

it doesnt fall out in clumps but several hairs at a time (like if i run my hand through my hair back and forth like 2 times, ill find 3 strands of hair on my hand).. like prob more than 10 strands per shower session.. and most of the strands are really thin

claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 1:27pm

well what is your natural hair colour and what enthicity are you?

this is because blondes have the finest hair and they have the most strands. redheads have the least amount of hair strands. brunettes stay in the middle

however for asians hair fall/loss is lesser than the caucasian counterparts because we have less hair then the blondes but more than the redhead. we also have thicker hair.

10 strands for each shower session is still normal. worrying to much about hairloss (stress) howver have been linked to hair loss.

ARGHH
aznmech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aznmech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 9:33pm

sorry for the long delay.. i had to fix my computer

im asian with natrally black hair. i think i lose more than 10 strands per shower. Ive noticed that the hair comes out when i use shampoo, and then practically nothing if I just use water. Also, some of my hair strands are wacky, like they for example, one hair strand curves, bends, waves in different destortions and it doesnt feel natural.

Kindofcurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kindofcurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 5:24pm

That's nothing, no reason for concern, hair falls everyday and it's perfectly normal to loose from 50 to 100 strands a day in a head full of hair(or so I've read). When I shampoo I see a bit of hair in the bath tub maybe more than 150 strands but I don't comb my hair(a bit curly) and I wash it 2 times a week so most hair strands stay in my head and fall when I wash it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic