Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I get so excited over such small things!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I get so excited over such small things!!
    Posted: April 02 2006 at 7:05pm

I looked in the mirror yesterday and realized that I have about 1/4" of new growth!!!

I felt like a little kid running around the house jumping up and down.

To refresh memories, I chopped my bra length hair on March 9th. Frustrated and devestated (I'm sure you all know after all my whining ) by the cut and slow growth I ordered HairTopia.

I received the pills and started taking them on the 23rd, and henna-ed on the 25.  Prior to using the henna & taking HairTopia I noted that I had approximately 1/4" of new growth from the time of my chop/color on the 9th (so approximately 2 weeks of growth = 1/4").

So, 1/4" in ONE week is AMAZING growth for me!  That normally would take me closer to two weeks.  

I don't know if it's all the Hairtopia, but considering that 1/4" took two weeks prior to starting Hairtopia and only took one week after taking Hairtopia I can't help but wonder if it's related!!! ????

I'm definitely going to keep with it.  I would DIE if I could actually achieve 1" per month!! That would have most of my length back in a dramatically short period of time.  Truly a dream come true for me!

I'm just totally THRILLED!!! Had to share the good news!!!! will keep everyone posted (if anyone's interested ).

Nastasska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nastasska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 12:53am
That's great it is  definently something to get excited about
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/Nastasska/fuseli_nightmare-1.jpg" />
Cats may have staff but dogs have slaves, tired ones
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 3:34pm
Congratulations! I'm glad you're excited...would love to hear any updates.
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
Karen26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 4:45pm

I will definitely keep updating.  I researched a lot about HairTopia  and HF37 prior to buying and the thing I never found was a continued update.  It seemed people took it for a while, posted their fabulous results and then never came back (which honestly made a lot of claims seem unbelievable).  I really wanted to see if that was a fluke of if they were continuing to get those results from the vitamins. 

So, I'll keep ya posted!   Plus I'm thrilled that it's growing, not that it would suddenly cease to grow just because I cut it, but it's a great feeling to know that it is indeed happening.  I never remember being so emotional about my hair!! LOL

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 6:12pm
That's great news, Karen! 

I've personally never taken the HairTopia; I should, someday.  I've taken a variety of similar, so I'm curious how the HairTopia compares.  I'll have to go and order some...
Karen26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 2:22pm

Dave, I can't believe I"m gonna say it because I am, by nature a skeptic....and trust me, it was out of desperation that I even forked over the dough for HairTopia, but I think I can say for sure that it works.  Or at least, it does for me.

It hasn't even been a week since I made this inital post and I have a solid quarter inch more.    That means I now have a full 1/2" since starting HairTopia!! For me, that is unbelievable. I do not have fast growing hair.  I think in retrospect, I'm probably average around 1/2" per month.  At this rate, I'm sure to end up with 1 full inch of new growth by the start of May. 

So, on that note, I can tell you it's worth a shot.  I'd say you'll know pretty soon if it's working or not.  I know they say you should give it time to take effect, but I've seen the effects pretty quickly, so I can't vouch for the "give it time" method, and if it were me and I wasn't seeing this kind of growth, I might pay for two months of HairTopia, but that'd be it if I still didn't see improved growth rate.  No sense spending that kind of money hoping that it "might" work eventually (in my humble opinion).

I'll post another update at the end of the month for an end of month total....then I'll try to lay off pestering everyone with my quarter inch updates every week!! LOL!

blueorca84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueorca84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 3:20pm
1/4 an inch in a week?  wow!   i should try that stuff....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic