Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help Finding a Style for Prom*Long Hair*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help Finding a Style for Prom*Long Hair*
    Posted: March 05 2002 at 5:46pm
Hi,
Prom is in 31 days and I`m having a hard time finding a style. My hair just touches the waist band of my jeans. My prom dress is thin strapped and I wanna put my hair up in a French Twist. The problem is but with all my hair it makes my head soo heavy. So does anyone have an idea I might be able to use?

Thanks,
Anna
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2002 at 7:28pm
maybe you could leave some of the ends out and curl them. then curl the ends and let them hang down
~Hairdesigner~
priyanka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote priyanka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2002 at 3:07am
Dear Anna,

Here is a link to a page of hair styles for prom for long to extra long hair.

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/promhairlong.htm

Hope it helps anna

luv

priyanka

echo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote echo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2002 at 10:10am
Hi!
Hopefully I`m o.k. in assuming that someone besides yourself will be doing your hair?
I would divide your hair in 2 large sections. from each ear up to the top of the crown and clip it out of the way.
Take your bottom section an do a french twist.
Now sub section the top into 4 triangle sections. Pull each section straight up or at least at a 45*, start twisting until the twist collapses on to itself then start pinning the twists down, creating a design that surrounds the top and mingles down into the french twist.
This should distibute the weight around your head more evenly.
Party on girl!!
peace
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic